Hi Google AI Team / Community Moderators,
My project in Google AI Studio is currently showing an amber "Restricted" badge, and under billing, it displays "Set up billing: Unavailable". Any API requests using this project fail with a 403 / access denied error.
Here are my project details:
- Project Name: Default Gemini Project
- Project ID: gen-lang-client-0882215...
Before submitting this request, I have verified:
1. My Google Account has 2-Step Verification (2SV) active.
2. My phone number and recovery details are verified.
3. My account meets standard age and security requirements.
4. I have checked my inbox and spam folder, but I did not receive any policy violation notices.
Could someone from the Google AI team please review my project/account to lift the restriction?
Thank you for your assistance!
Hello @TimeISGood ,
Can you share details on what tier account you are currently using for this project? (e.g: free Tier or Tier1, etc)