Manual Review Request — obra-360-gemini-free — Restricted API Access

Hello Google Gemini API Team,

I am requesting a manual review of my Gemini API Free Tier access.

Project name: Obra 360 Gemini Free
Project ID: obra-360-gemini-free

Google AI Studio currently shows:

  • Billing Tier: Unavailable
  • Status: Restricted
  • Project quota tier unavailable
  • API access restricted

I would like to use the Gemini API only under the Free Tier for private development and testing.

I have already completed the recommended verification steps:

  • Date of birth / age information is correct
  • Phone number is verified
  • 2-Step Verification is enabled
  • A new Google Cloud project was created
  • A new Gemini API key was created

The new project still appears as Restricted / Billing Tier Unavailable.

I do not want to enable paid billing or purchase prepaid credits at this time.

Could you please manually review my account/project restriction and restore Free Tier Gemini API access if eligible?

I have not included any API keys or private credentials.

Thank you.