I got an email from google about checksums. So I built an app to check for me

It was about checksums SDK’s or the like non technical user here.

It listed the projects most of which had many apps

I started going through each app asking “Is this you?” And quickly gave up

So I loaded up a pdf of the email and the build app instructions

I have this from google. Is there a way I can get you to check all my apps for compatibility without me having to do each one manually

And it did. I asked was it a simulation or real. It was real. I did have to follow up with. I clicked fix all, it thought for a while. I clicked again all fixed.

So if you get an email from google get an app to do it for you

There was 5 projects 24 buckets and other stuff i really have no idea about.
Here is the email i tried to block out personal or app specific stuff but if I missed something please close your eyes at that bit