Yesterday, an update for Google AI Studio was deployed. There is one problem, though: when I try to contact Gemini, no matter if I switch models or do anything, it doesn’t work and gives me the message “an internal error occurred”. I hope it is fixed as soon as possible.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| An internal error occurred - Urgent Support Please | 2 | 198 | January 10, 2026 | |
| An internal error occurred - 2026 | 2 | 252 | February 25, 2026 | |
| Critical: "An internal error has occurred" preventing use of Google Generative AI Studio | 1 | 312 | December 8, 2025 | |
| Gemini 3.1 Pro : An internal error has occurred | 2 | 508 | June 28, 2026 | |
| An internal error occurred. | 2 | 365 | November 4, 2025 |