Google AI Pro subscriber hitting daily quota limit in AI Studio Build

Hello Google AI Studio team,

I have an active Google AI Pro (5 TB) subscription at AED 76.99/month. My Google AI Studio account also displays the “PRO” label.

However, when using the Build feature for my existing ZARQIVA app, I receive this message:

“You’ve reached your limit for the day, you can wait for it to reset or upgrade to continue.”

The Build flow is cancelled, and I cannot continue developing my app.

I have checked the AI Studio dashboard and found the following:

  • The Gemini API Usage page displays “Free tier” and “No data available” for API requests and errors.

  • The Rate Limit page also displays “Free tier” for the selected Default Gemini Project.

  • The visible Antigravity limits show 60 requests per minute, 100K input tokens per minute, and 100 requests per day.

  • Short diagnostic prompts succeeded, but the Build flow subsequently reported that the daily limit had been reached.

I understand that Google AI Pro benefits and Gemini API quotas may be separate. However, I need clarification about the specific daily limit affecting my AI Studio Build session.

Could you please clarify:

  1. Is my Google AI Pro subscription correctly recognised for AI Studio Build?

  2. Which specific daily limit has been reached, and when will it reset?

  3. Is this expected behaviour for Google AI Pro, or could there be an account, entitlement, or service issue?

  4. What should I do to restore Build access without purchasing a higher subscription unnecessarily?

I can provide screenshots of my active membership, the AI Studio Usage and Rate Limit pages, and the exact Build error.

Thank you for your assistance.

Update — October 9, 2026, 4:45 PM UAE time

I retried Google AI Studio Build after waiting approximately 24 hours from the previous daily quota error. Unfortunately, the same limit message still appears.

My Google AI Pro subscription is active, and my forum account is now no longer on hold following staff review.

Could you please clarify:

  1. What is the daily quota reset time for AI Studio Build, and which time zone applies?

  2. Are Google AI Pro Build limits separate from the Gemini API project’s Free tier?

  3. Can my account’s AI Studio Build entitlement be checked?

I would appreciate guidance on restoring access without upgrading my subscription unnecessarily.

Thank you.