Gemini API project denied access – request for manual review

Hello Google Gemini API Team,

I am requesting a manual review of my Gemini API project access.

Project name: Default Gemini Project
Project ID: gen-lang-client-09581817..

Every generateContent request currently returns:

HTTP 403 PERMISSION_DENIED
“Your project has been denied access. Please contact support.”

Google AI Studio also shows that the project API access is limited and asks me to configure billing to continue.

I was previously able to use the Gemini API successfully with this project. I am currently using a restricted API key created through Google AI Studio.

I would like to continue using the Gemini API Free Tier and do not want to enable billing at this time.

My intended use is low-volume development and testing for my Glow Maurice application.

Please manually review the project/account restriction and let me know whether Gemini API access can be restored without enabling billing.

I have not included any API keys or private credentials.

Thank you.