Subject: Urgent Manual Review Request – GeckoTracker v2 App Suspended for Abuse
Hello Google AI Studio Support Team,
I am requesting an urgent manual review of my application, GeckoTracker v2, which was unexpectedly suspended on October 8, 2026.
Application details:
-
App name: GeckoTracker v2
-
App ID: 014f1421-e82b-4605-bef8-b93b42790742
-
Platform: Google AI Studio – Build
-
Error: “App suspended for abuse – This app was suspended for violations of our policies.”
Description:
GeckoTracker v2 is a legitimate software development project designed to manage reptile breeding operations, animal records, genetics, inventory, sales, and related business activities.
The application uses React, TypeScript, Firebase, and GitHub for standard software development and deployment workflows.
I have been developing this project for several months without previously encountering this suspension.
The suspension appeared unexpectedly during normal development. To the best of my knowledge, I have not intentionally engaged in any activity that violates Google AI Studio policies.
I also noticed that several other developers reported similar unexpected suspensions on October 8, 2026.
I respectfully request:
-
A manual review of my application and its suspension.
-
Identification of the specific policy, prompt, or activity that triggered the restriction.
-
Restoration of access if this was an automated false positive.
-
Instructions for resolving any actual compliance issue, if identified.
-
Preservation of my application’s source code and development history during the review.
This application represents several months of development work, and losing access significantly affects my ability to continue working.
I am willing to cooperate with any necessary review.
Thank you for your assistance.