Feature Request: One-Click Copy and Export for Google AI Studio Build Agent Reports

Hello Google AI Studio Team,

I use Google AI Studio Build mode to develop applications and work on complex projects.

One usability issue is making this work difficult, especially on mobile devices: copying long AI Agent responses, implementation reports, code changes, debugging summaries, security audit results, and build reports requires too much manual effort.

I would like to request:

1. A one-click button to copy the entire Agent response.

2. Separate copy buttons for individual code blocks.

3. Export options for Markdown (.md) and plain text (.txt) reports.

4. Mobile-friendly controls for Android users.

5. Preservation of headings, code formatting, warnings, test results, and technical details.

6. Clear confirmation when copying succeeds.

These improvements would save developers valuable time and make Google AI Studio more accessible and productive for users working on large projects.

I would appreciate your consideration of this feature request. Please let me know if there is a dedicated channel for tracking or discussing this request.

Thank you for improving Google AI Studio.

Best regards,

A Google AI Studio user