Feature Request: Hierarchical Threading with Evolving Labels and Privacy Warnings

Hello Google Team,

Current Gemini interfaces isolate conversations into independent threads, causing a total loss of user context and nuance between sessions. I have designed a complete hierarchical blueprint to fix this. Instead of flat chronological lists, users should interact with a persistent AI Persona (e.g., ‘Amelie’). The persona maintains a global memory layer across all sub-threads within its scope. Key Features: 1. Dynamic Topic Renaming: The system detects a shift in discussion focus and proactively proposes a new topic name to keep the dashboard organized. 2. User-Controlled Privacy: The interface prompts a preventative warning before a thread starts (“In case you are about to discuss a sensitive topic…”), allowing users to switch to an anonymous partner before sharing data. I have a fully written technical specification (including UI workflows and data architecture) ready to share. Please contact me if your product management team would like to review the full blueprint. Best regards, Alain

Hello @Alain.andrianne ,

If you are experiencing this issue within the Gemini application, I suggest filing a report directly through the Help section of the Gemini App. Navigate to Settings (gear icon in the bottom left) > Help > Help Center > Report a problem, and follow the prompts. Note that this forum is specifically for Google AI Studio and Gemini API inquiries.

Hello Pooja Kapse,

Thanks for your reply:

I copied the request to the given path. It concerns a request to improve the ai functionality not to report a bug. But ill wait on response.

Kind regards,

Alain