Appeal: Antigravity CLI 403 PERMISSION_DENIED (ToS Suspension) on Active Annual Subscription — Requesting Manual Review

Hello Google AI / Antigravity Support Team,

I am writing to formally request a manual review of my account. My Antigravity CLI access has been disabled with a 403 error, and Gemini models do not populate after logging into Android Studio.

Error Message:

Eligibility check failed: PERMISSION_DENIED (code 403): This service has been disabled in this account for violation of Terms of Service. Please submit an appeal to continue using this product.. Please log out (/logout) and log back in (/login).

Context & Background:

  • Subscription Status: I recently purchased an annual Google AI Pro subscription specifically to use Gemini for software development. I only discovered this restriction after completing the payment, leaving me unable to use the service I subscribed to.
  • Appeals Submitted: I have submitted the official appeal form multiple times, but I have not received an update or resolution yet.
  • Suspected Trigger & Remediation: In the past, I briefly tested an external tool (OpenCode) for evaluation purposes, which I suspect may have inadvertently triggered automated ToS enforcement. I have completely removed that tool, stopped all related scripts, and reviewed and revoked all third-party app access in my Google Account settings.

Environment Details:

  • Account Email: mailto:mi*****@gmail.com
  • CLI Version: Antigravity CLI v1.2.5
  • IDE: Android Studio (Gemini model list empty)
  • Operating System: macOS (MacBook Pro)
  • Plan: Google AI Pro (Annual Subscription)

I reaffirm my commitment to comply strictly with the Terms of Service and use only official interfaces going forward. Since this is an active paid account, I would deeply appreciate a manual review to reinstate access.

Thank you for your time and assistance.