Unlike many of you here, I use Google AI Studio for personal enjoyment, but I was very disappointed when all the apps I fixed with Code Assistant stopped working on March 4th. I have provided feedback to Google, and I am very anxious to know when this situation will be resolved.
cd847658
7
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| The recent AI Studio update is a total disaster. When will this platform be treated seriously? | 494 | 20945 | September 22, 2026 | |
| New aistudio BROKEN update | 2 | 129 | March 12, 2026 | |
| Was Google AI Studio really able to return to normal operation? | 11 | 539 | March 5, 2026 | |
| ’Build‘ Have Been Consistently Failing Since the New AI Studio UI Update | 4 | 658 | December 2, 2025 | |
| Okay, who broke AI Studio? | 3 | 377 | September 17, 2025 |
