[URGENT] Recovery Request: Accidentally Deleted AI Studio App

Hello Google AI Studio Team,

I accidentally deleted an important application from my dashboard a few minutes ago and urgently need technical engineering assistance to restore the project row from your internal backend database. I have checked my Google Drive Trash and it is completely empty.

Here are the precise details retrieved from my browser history:

  • Google Account Email: fr…@gmail.com
  • Exact App URL: https://google.com
  • App ID: 55812eb8-33d3-4bdf-a0e6-4ca5f695bf3d
  • Time of Deletion: Around 11:30 AM IST (Chennai, India) on October 5, 2026

As this app contains critical workflow and development data that I cannot reproduce from scratch, I would deeply appreciate it if an engineer could look into the server logs to restore this workspace.

Thank you for your prompt support,
shankar

Hi @FrienDiwali ,
Sorry, there is currently no way to recover a deleted app. We’re working on steps to make this clearer in AI Studio.