My app was removed for alleged abuse, I want to know if you can help me?
Please provide the details of your app, and the URL of your app, so I can take a closer look.
What’s the title of your app? A title of your app is important.
What’s a description of your app? A long description with a meaningful purpose.
If you got these available for to take a closer look, that can be helpful.
All I can give you is the title, which as far as I remember was FINANCIAMIENTO BARUCH. I don’t have the URL since the project disappeared from my AI STUDIO profile. My app was for personal use to keep track of clients with outstanding loans and our available balance. Let me know if you need more details.
More detailed description:
A system to keep track of financing: in it, I manage my available portfolio balance to finance household appliances for my clients. I add a client, attach a financing plan with their name, number of weeks or bi-weekly periods, total amount to pay, and then on a weekly or bi-weekly basis, I handle collecting payments from the clients. I have 4 modules: the Home module where I just see a summary, the Clients module where all clients appear and inside each one their active financing, the Cash module where income, expenses, and debt are recorded, and the History module which, as its name says, is the transaction history. Today I was making a lot of changes to the code because the app was causing conflicts when running it on my phone, and I decided to try to fix all the problems.