Showcase: Cognitive UX Co-Creator — Blending Psychology & AI for Better UX

​Hi everyone! :waving_hand:

​As a psychology student, I’ve always wondered: Why do most UX tools only focus on visuals, while completely ignoring the user’s mental bandwidth and emotional safety?

To solve this, I built Cognitive UX Co-Creator using Google AI Studio and Gemini API. It’s a workspace prototype designed to help creators spot and fix hidden UX friction through the lens of cognitive psychology.

What problems does it solve?

​:brain: Reduces Cognitive Load: Cuts down mental friction during onboarding and user flows.

​:shield: Ensures Emotional Safety: Helps build trust and reduces user uncertainty in critical moments.

​:triangular_ruler: Brings Science to Design: Evaluates interfaces based on real psychological and decision-making principles.

​:link: Check out the Demo: https://guided-reflection-ai-cognitive-ux-co-creator-1010640955412.europe-west2.run.app/

:open_file_folder: GitHub: GitHub - zahrakhorram2314-del/cognitive-ux-cocreator: An AI-powered UX research agent built in Google AI Studio to evaluate cognitive friction, decision load, and accessibility in digital products.5 · GitHub

​Quick question: When you’re building or using AI tools, what’s the biggest mental roadblock you usually face?

I’d love to hear your thoughts and learn from your feedback! :sparkles: