I have always used Google AI Studio to generate AS subtitles, and until today, it worked normally regardless of which model I used.
However, starting today, no matter which model I switch to and no matter which video I upload, as soon as I ask the model to generate subtitles in AS format, the generation gets blocked with a RECITATION error.
What is especially strange is that this only happens when generating AS subtitles. If I ask it to generate SRT subtitles from the exact same video, it works normally and does not trigger RECITATION.
I have never encountered this issue before. The same type of task used to work perfectly fine across different models.
This strongly suggests that there is a problem or false positive in your current recitation/content filtering system, specifically related to AS subtitle generation.
Please investigate and fix this issue as soon as possible. This is seriously affecting my workflow, and I urgently need this functionality to work again.
