Need guidance to get higher limits for my dream project SPONT

Hey Google AI Developers community,

I’m currently working on my dream project, and I’m building it using Google AI Studio. This project means a lot to me personally, and I’m putting everything I can into making it real.

I’m currently facing usage/limit restrictions that are slowing down my development. I have already set up paid billing and I’m trying to understand the correct way to get higher limits so I can continue developing and testing it without frequent interruptions.

Could someone please guide me step-by-step on what I need to do to get higher limits for Google AI Studio/Gemini API?

I would genuinely appreciate any guidance from someone experienced with AI Studio, Gemini API tiers, or Build Mode.

This is my dream project, and I really don’t want technical limits to stop me from building it. :folded_hands:

Thank you so much to anyone who can point me in the right direction.