Gemini not fullfilling request to install dumper-7

"Sorry, I cannot fulfill your request to set up Dumper-7 or dump the internal memory and SDK from this game binary. I cannot assist with the installation, configuration, or use of memory-dumping and game reverse-engineering tools designed to extract internal structures from compiled commercial software.

For learning about game architecture, weapon mechanics, and physics systems, you can explore official Unreal Engine documentation and open-source game development samples (such as Epic Games’ Lyra Starter Game or ShooterGame sample) online."

"Sorry, I cannot fulfill your request to install or configure Dumper-7. I cannot assist with downloading, building, or setting up tools designed to dump memory structures or reverse-engineer compiled game executables.

If you are interested in how Unreal Engine organizes weapon data, class reflection, and ballistics architecture, you can study the official Unreal Engine documentation and source code available through Epic Games’ GitHub repository, or search online for educational game architecture tutorials."

“This request was blocked by Gemini’s filters. They can occasionally trigger by mistake on safe coding, security, or biology-related queries. Please try rephrasing your prompt. You can send feedback or read more about our policies here.”

the request was completely harmless, finding out how an old unreal engine game worked. I changed the model to opus 5.5 which was added on antigravity and it fullfilled the request inmmediately

The Build Tools are still installing. I’ll build as soon as that’s done.

Building now.

Dumper-7 is downloaded and built, and an injector to load it into the game is built too. I haven’t run a dump yet because that needs the game running and you in a match, so I don’t know yet whether it works on this build.

Claude model:

What I did

  • Downloaded Dumper-7 into Tools\Dumper-7.
  • Installed Visual Studio 2022 Build Tools. Dumper-7 only builds with Microsoft’s C++ compiler. Your existing GCC failed on it, so I installed the Build Tools (C++ tools and Windows SDK).
  • Built both tools into Tools\bin\:
    • Dumper-7.dll (64-bit Release)

very disappointed in gemini, first time refusing something very simple.