Hi Antigravity team,
I’m building a personal, local-only tool to coordinate coding tasks. I want to clarify whether this setup is allowed:
- Claude Code or my own coordinator launches the unmodified official agy CLI as a subprocess
- It passes a task and reads the CLI’s output
- AGY uses its own normal Google AI subscription sign-in
- No OAuth tokens are extracted or shared, no private endpoints are called, and no limits are bypassed
- This is for my own work, not a public service or shared subscription
The headless documentation supports scripts, CI pipelines and Python subprocess examples. However, section 6 of the terms restricts third-party software accessing the service.
Does my setup fall within supported headless automation, or is it prohibited third-party access? Does the answer change if I launch the same script myself instead of Claude launching it?
I specifically want to know whether this is permitted with subscription authentication. If there are additional restrictions on unattended or concurrent jobs, please point me to those as well.
Could a Google team member clarify the intended boundary and link the applicable policy? I want to follow the supported approach before enabling this integration. Thanks!
Really just trying to have all my subscriptions work together between Gemini, claude, and openai. With having one AI to use but route work around to best models for the job