I’m having a constant issue when using Google Studio AI for a while now, where it constantly fails to find the app it’s working on.
A few scenarios:
-
A lot of the time while working on a request, it will almost fail with this error - Build failed: exit status 254, and get ‘locked’ out of the app. It will then fail to find the root of the app, and spend a lot of the time trying to figure out where the ‘app/applet’ is, and continually needing to restart the dev server.
-
Sometimes it will successfully complete a task, and even respond, but I won’t see the response (only if I click Show Details). Instead, it will continue to run until it hits an internal error, or it gets disconnected with 254 again. I then have to click ‘Retry’ and it tries to find the root of the app again, and restarts the dev server.
At the moment, I spend more time waiting for it to find the root of the app, and restarting the dev server than actually working on the app.
Has anyone else encountered this issue?


