Subject: Appeal: Antigravity CLI 403 PERMISSION_DENIED (First-time user false positive)
Account Email: banerj****gmail.com
Tool: Google Antigravity CLI
Environment: Linux / LAN SSH terminal
Error Message:
Eligibility check failed: PERMISSION_DENIED (code 403): This service has been disabled in this account for violation of Terms of Service. Please submit an appeal to continue using this product.Issue Description:
I am requesting a manual review and reinstatement of my account. I installed the agy CLI tool and attempted to authenticate for the very first time over an LAN SSH session. I have not submitted any prompts, run any automated scripts, or used unauthorized third-party wrappers.
My standard Google AI Studio and consumer Gemini accounts remain fully accessible and in good standing. I believe the LAN SSH environment / IP routing during the initial OAuth handshake triggered an automated anti-abuse false positive.
Please review my account logs to verify that no abusive requests were made, and restore my CLI access.
Thank you for your time and assistance.