I have a Google AI Pro plan activated through a promotional offer (UZS 0/month for 3 months). In Antigravity, Claude Opus 5.5 and Sonnet 5.5 show a notice saying they’re available on paid Pro and Ultra plans. Does a plan activated through a promotion or an introductory discount count as paid for Opus 5.5 access? And if I pay the full price (UZS 239,880/month), will it unlock?"
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Antigravity Pro subscription not showing third party models | 0 | 8 | October 3, 2026 | |
| I have paid Google AI Pro but the models are not available, i have to wait 5 days to use claude (which is the free version) | 4 | 337 | February 5, 2026 | |
| Does the $8.99/month Student Plan Include Access to the Latest Claude Models in Antigravity? | 0 | 34 | October 3, 2026 | |
| Antigravity platform needs Claude model clarity | 1 | 174 | June 16, 2026 | |
| Quota limit reached for Claude Sonnet despite having Google AI Pro plan | 0 | 449 | January 28, 2026 |